Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two-envelope

former_member638521
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I would like to know if SRM7.0 standard has this option, or i have to activate Procurement for Public Sector Functions (SRM_PPS). If i activate this option, i will have troubles with no Public sector companies? After activate this function the system will show some special field mandatory only for public sector companies ?

Can i use this function to other kind of business or only for Public Sector companies?

Forgive me my bad english.

Best regards.

Edited by: Ataide on Mar 8, 2012 2:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if SRM7.0 standard has this option, or i have to activate Procurement for Public Sector Functions (SRM_PPS)

->You have to activate PPS Function.

If i activate this option, i will have troubles with no Public sector companies?

->No you will not have any problem with SRM basic functionality. PPS will just offer you additional functionalities.

Can i use this function to other kind of business or only for Public Sector companies?

->It depends upon requirement. You can use the way you like. But as name states these are special features provided in SRM.

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have SRM 7 EHP1 you can have two envelope bidding without need to activate PPS.

Best regards,

John