cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding "Exchange Rates" from "Create Supplier Preview PDF" report in an RFx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am wondering if there is a way to hide not only the "Exchange Rates" from the "Create Supplier Preview PDF" but other fields as well. (The Create Supplier Preview PDF can be generated by clicking "Actions" in a created RFx, then launching the PDF from the drop down)

I am very familiar with reporting functionality, query writing, query group setup, and document report setup, however, it is unclear to me how these particular PDFs are generated, are they pulling from an existing query in the system? Are they at all modifiable?

Our client is looking to hide Exchange Rate information for suppliers when they create PDF's from the Action button.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eric,

Have you managed to generate this PDF in your own way?

I'm facing similar problem - have to add / remove some fields from printout and what is worse, I'm supposed to change layout as well,

Please share your experience on this PDF printouts,

Regards,

TG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am afraid what you are looking for is not a report but a toolbar action. You could find the same in Setup-> System Setup->User Interface-> System Toolbar with external ID eso.system.toolbar.document.rfx.RFXDoc ( under Rfx Document Actions->Tools Dropdown->Print Vendor Preview)

I would suggest creating a custom script to achieve desired result.

Regards

Mudit Saini