Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting access for condition types in VK11

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

ZWX1 and ZWX2 are SD discount condition types, I should use these condition types only for sales deal , hence , I will create condition record only in VB21 with reference to sales deal.

Some other users may create condition records in VK11 mistakenly, I need to avoid it, so these condition types should not be accessible to create condition records in VK11 or anywhere except VB21.

Any thought ? how can I achieve this ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to restrict the access for the condition types then you give the authorization for VK11 for maritaining the condition records only to those users who has to maintain the condition records for that condition types.So you have to take the help of BASIS team

Regards

Srinath

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, i would recommend simply to remove access to VK11 for those users. try to have minimum users who have access to this t-code.

regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One of the options is in VK11, what ever regular pricing condition types, you can select those and click on the personal list button. This acts like favorities. When you the user use VK11 next time, when he/she presses the drop down button, they can only see the personal list. By this way, sales deal condition types can be excluded in VK11. The other option would be using of BADI SD_COND_SAVE_A to not to allow the users if they try to create sales deal condition records using VK11. You can also check with basis, whether they can add condition types at object levels so that users can not use sales deals condition types in VK11.

Regards,