cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive and delete sap event management objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team, I need to configure the archiving objects and residence time to Archive and delete EM objects. there are three steps of configuration, and I have never done this before.

Can any one of you help me in setting up this config and the programs that need to run to archive and delete these objects.

I would really appreciate you help and quick response on this.

Define Archiving-Object-Specific Customizing

Define Residence Times for Archiving or Deleting

Define Settings for Deleting Document Flow

Thank you!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this wiki entry from Kevin Wilson should help:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/ArchivingandDeletioninSAPEventManagement

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steffen,

I was told that it would be possible to display archived and deleted event handlers using BAPI /SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_GET_DATA_GEN. I tested it, but could not verify this statement. SAP Help reads:

"The archiving object /SAPTRX/A0 only supports a technical view in the Archive Explorer of the Archive Information System. This view is similar to the display in transaction SE16."

It would be great if you could help clarify this. Thank you!

Best regards,

Philiipp

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need EM 7.0 EhP 1 with the new archiving objects /SAPTRX/EH and SAPTRX/EVM.

Business Function SCM_HIGHVOL must be enabled. Then you find in the UI Customizing a new option for archiving profiles. In IMG you have then also a documentation. In the scenario description (should be available in Solution Manager) for the PTA/Cold Chain scenario is also an example config available.

Best regards,
Steffen