cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Management (Appraisal Documents) ABAP webdynpro error on HTTPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Please help , in resolving the issue with Performance Management Application "Appraisal Documents" getting Blanks Screen on the routing back from "Appraisal Document" after user close the application. Issue is only applicable in 'HTTPs' and work fine in internal network.

On HTTP Watch : "ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE" in the trace.

Steps to replicate :

1. User click on the "Appraisal Documents" link on the Area page and open the application on the new window.

2. User select one of the "Appraisal document" from the list available to work on it , which result in another window.

3. User close the application after finishing the work on the "Appraisal Document" and return on the Parent window "Appraisal Documents".

4. At this point "Appraisal Documents " window get refresh and every things looks great.

5. Now if user want to select another appraisal document to work on it in "Appraisal documents" window, it freeze or give blank screen.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Surya,

Was this issue solved?

Could you please share the solution or give me some tips?

I am facing a similar issue in my customer. We are working with Enterprise Portal 7.01, SP9.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Glaucia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you don't give any information on your architecture and configuration, it is just impossible to answer you....

Regards,

Olivier