cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Quantity is being posted incorrectly in WM stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to share you a question about the batches are being created in the SAP system... When the user does movement type 101 from P.O, the quantity is being posted correctly in Quality Status - MM Inventory but in WMS Stock, a small part is being posted in Available Quantity status and the biggest part from the batch is being posted in Pick Quantity incorrectly. We would like the total quantity from Batch be posted in Available Quantity in WM... We don't know if this error is about some Master Data QM is missing or some configuration incorrectly from QM... For this reason, I was wondering if you could help us with this issue?

Please if you need more details I'd be glad to inform you.

Thanks a lot,

BR

Valdevair

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its basically depends upon the stock posting done in QA11 screen only.

Check in which pockets how much qty posted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've checked in tcode QA11 and the quantity of the inspection lot is 80 kg and the Sample Size is 0,001 kg. In MM Stock we can see there are 80 kg in quality status but in WMS stock there are 79,999 in Pick quantity and 0,001 in Available Stock. The information correct in WMS stock would be 80 kg in Available Stock... Do you know if there is any missing some configuration or some QM master data can be incorrect?

In advance thank you for your attention,

BR

Valdevair

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you must have one or more of your MIC's set up with the indicator "destructive".

Turn this indicator off unless it is your intention to track these small sample amounts.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if there are any open PCNs after QA11( t code LU04).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... you are right...We are using MIC with Destructive field selected but I am not sure if this field selected is responsible by error... Could you inform me if there is any configuration or master data that WMS stock I could see the total quantity from Batch using MIC-destructive? Or should I consider when I use MIC-destructive the sample quantity will be posted in WMS as my example before?

Once again thank you for your reply.

BR

Valdevair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer...After DU was generated on line in LU04 to create a transfer order for total quantity but in LS26 the quantities were posted incorrectly ( 0,001 kg in Available stock and 79,999 in Pick Quantity)...

I was wondering if you could send me another tip about tip?

BR

Valdevair

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically because you have a destructive sample requirement, the system is making a WH request to deal with that quantity of sample. So you have two orders to deal with. One to pull or process the sample qty and the other to put away the remaining qty.

In bulk products we don't usually track the qty's. Since .001 kg out of several hundred KG's is basically insignificant, unless you deal in something like precious metals.

If your UOM was 1L bottles however and you ordered 8000 kgs or roughly 1000 bottles, you might want to show the one bottle as having been consumed since it would indeed throw your inventoy count off. In that case you sampling UOM would be a bottle.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... Perfect... Thank you for your reply... I will be changing our MIC's parameters. So I woud repeat the tests.

BR

Valdevair

Answers (0)