Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 0 serial numbers entered instead of 30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing one problem during Usage decision in QA32 TRANSACTION,

After saving the Usage decision , the system saying that +'Only 0 serial numbers entered instead of 30'+,

due to that i am unable to save the usage decision so that goods are not moving from Quality block to unrestricted stocks,

Inception type is 1 in QM set up view, Inspection type 03 is extra added which is not required for this material, is it causing any problem ?.

I have tried to remove this 03 Inspection type but system not allowing as there are stocks exists,

Work scheduling and Gen Plant 1/2 storage view also activated by mistakenly for this material, in these views Serial profile is assigned, which is not there for previous plant ( Rolled out to new plant), now the problem is with new plant material inspection lots, not for all, few of the lots are creating the problem(Only 0 serial numbers entered instead of 30)

I have tried to send the material return to Vendor from Quality block but not success in that,

Can I deactivate views,

Can problem be solved If i remove the Serial number profile

Can I delete inspection type 03 from the material master QM set up view

Can anybody suggest how to trouble shoot the problem

Thanks in advance !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check whether serial numbers are attached to the inspection lot or not.

Please check the configuration of the serial number profile in transaction code OIS2.

Yes problem can be solved by Turn off serial number profile

refer