cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I see the MAD results in my planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus:

I'm setting up some statistical models in APO DP and running some test data through them. How can I see the results of the MAD to verify if the models are calculating correctly? I was hoping I can see the monthly MAD values in a key figure in my planning book?

Does anyone know?

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea

Did you try by creating a key figure in your planning Book and create a macro that will calculate MAD?

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't yet because I was hoping that there was a standard key figure already setup for this in APO that I could just pull into the Planning Book. If not, I was also hoping that there was a standard macro already created for this.

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we run Univariate forecasting interactively for a selection in /SAPAPOSDP94 transaction, there is tab u201CForecast Errorsu2019 , where we can check the MAD error( and also other std. forecast errors provided in APO u2013 total 6 ). If forecasting is run in a background job, we can view the errors in the job log spool.

Regards

Datta

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

As far as I know, I don't think there's a standard key figure or macro could acheive this.

MAD or other errors in forecast are not saved as time series, so I don't know why you want to see them as time series.

You can see the forecast errors in forecast result screen, and if you push comparision button, you can see forecast errors for several last runs.

But I don't know how to put these value into planning book, unless you want to apply your own logic ...

Best Regards,

Ada