cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing in Duplexmode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

iam faced with the need to enable a Ricoh Printer's duplex ability within in SAP BASIS (Kernel Version 7.0 and/or less). Due to the fact im very new to SAP (just a few days) i would appreciate some assistence in this task. Therefore i have some questions:

- what are the requirements for a Printer (and its driver?) to use its duplex ability under SAP BASIS?

- does a wizard exist for this kind of requests?

Furthermore I have found this description, that seems to point right at this question; but i guess i didnt get it at all:

<see SAP note 1036961>

i would really appreciate it, if u could help me out with this!

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved by setting printer properites within windows propperley. easier than expected xD

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I hope it could help you [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/90/78f07e030211d399b90000e83dd9fc/frameset.htm]

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so far! Though it didn't solve my problem it gave some very good ideas! I appreciate your posting!

I did change the printing properties for one printer to duplex and made him print two pages. Unfortunately the output was again on 2 papers. The printer itself supports the needed protocolls for a duplex printage via SAP.

My guess: the Printer I am trying this on is not directly related to SAP itself but to Windows. Could that be the reason? And if u agree, how can I relate a certain Printer to SAP.

Thanks again