cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inspection plan could be found

Former Member
0 Kudos

An inspection lot was created automaticaly during GR. However, the inspection lot is not released, as the specification is not yet assigned. Status of the inspection lot: CRTD CHCR SPRQ

The key date is current date in the inspection specification tape of QA02.

As I tried assigning that by clicking on Task list/spec. I got the message: No inspection plan could be found.

Meantime, the key date changed to an old date (2008), on which the revision level of the material was changed. I changed the key date to the current date, it changed automaticaly back to the same old date.

It worked well before March 2011. I can not find any changes sine that date.

I checked all necessary settings:

1) QM View of the material master inspect with Task List is enabled, automatic Assignment is enabled.

2) Task List exists for the Material ( QP03) and if the Task List Usage is the same as assigned in the Inspection lot.

3) The status of the tast list is released.

4) The lot size of the inspection lot is within the range of From to Lot Size for the inspection plan

5) Task list valid date to 9999

6) No changes ware incorporated after creation of the inspection lot.

7) The basic unit of measurement of the material and inspection plan matches.

😎 The task list was created before the revision date.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have "Insp with Mat Spec" assigned in your Material master and you are facing this problem, then i have faced something like this before.

Go to QS61 (Maintain Mat Spec) and try to add a new inspection characteristic that is not already present in the inspection plan of the same material. Save and try to re-assign the inspection plan in QA02 again and see if you are able to release it.

Sometimes this weird thing happens. Or this even happens when your UoM in Sample Drawing Procedure is different from the one you are maintaining in the Inspection Lot.

Regards,

Vinodh

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, But check the revision level for that material.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mention specification several times as opposed to plan. Is the indicator "inspect with spec" clicked on in the inspect. type setup in the QM view of the material master? If so, check QS61.

Sounds like you have checked most of the common problems. And you indicate that this did work previously right? And you are not aware of any changes since?

You may need to turn on your debug and sit with a developer to see if you figure out where it fails.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

Thanks a lot for your answer. In the inspection setup the "Insp. with task list" was set.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go into QA02 on the insp. Spec tab and see what plan usage and plant the lot is trying to use. You can manually change the usage here to see if you can find a plan. Update the key date as well on the first screen as well.

See if that sheds any light on things.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sun,

This error is only come if your plan or task list or usage or key date are not mantained properly in inspection plan.

Please check this all things are properly mentained or not.

One more things check that your inspection plan is deleted after march month or material assignment is deleted from the inspection plan. I think some one delete material assignment from the inspection plan.

Please check and confirm. You can also find in table MAPL if material is deleted from the assignment then deletion flag is there in table.

-Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

Thank you very much for your reply. I did check all of that. The material assignment is not changed. The key date was also checked. No error.

Regards,

Tongmei

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Can you please check if the task list assigned to the inspection type got changed by any chance.

2. Can you please check the inspection type. (01 or 0101 may be someone has activated the status profile in qi info)

Can you create a fhesh inspection plan and try to assign it to the material and see if you are able to do so?? Regards,

smruti

Edited by: smruti.ranjan on Mar 8, 2012 9:17 AM