Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL a/c is changing in P Req.

former_member513364
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When account asignment details like WBS/Sale order are given in Purchase requisition (Account assignment tab) the GL account is changing from Consumption of Raw material (P&L Grp)a/c to Stock of Raw material (B/S Grp) a/c . because of this we are not able to capture actual and committed cost.

Commitment is activated in Controlling area and the same is mapped in PS configuration.

Could you plese help me the solving this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check your valuation class for that material used and also check whether the correct accuont is maintained in OBYC setting

former_member513364
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

checked for the settings of valuation class for the material and in OBYC settings. It is correct. When creating PR/PO manually correct GL is picked automatically based on TEkey, but while updating the account assignment details like the WBS details in PR/PO, the GL changes to balance sheet grp GLs instead of COnsumption stock Gls.

Not able to understand the link, how it changes. Can you please help to understand the link betwwen PR/PO and controlling accounts, so that I can recheck for the settings. Thanks.

Rgds, Maruthi

former_member630135
Participant
0 Kudos

As AP said, you need to check settings in OBYC.Also check if PR is for acc assgnmnt cat P or Q.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please indicate in project profile for 'non valuated stock'. If you have chosen valuated stock in project profile,system is always going to determine G/L accounts of stock in purchase req./purchase orders.

Regards,

Mahendra

former_member513364
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Checked the OBYC settings. While creating PR/PO, the G/L is picked based on valuation class maintained in material and corresponding TEKey in OBYC ie through GBB( consumption of stock).

If I provide the WBS details for account assignment, then the G/L changes to BSX( inventory stock). because of this change, i am not able to have the committd and actual cost flow for the WBS.

How should i go about to sort the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please create Balance sheet account as statistical cost element(cat;40), you can see commtiment and actual cost for the same.

Regards,

Mahendra