Did you mean: 

Inconsistancies in S_ALR_87013558 Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Please help me out sort out the following issue:

I have a Project A;

WBS Elements A-1, A-2, A-3 in the 2nd level,

WBS Elements A-1-1, A-1-2, A-1-3, A-1-4 in the 3rd level.

When I am executing the S_ALR_87013558 report for project I have a value for WBS Element A-1 As 737,665.

When I execute the S_ALR_87013558 report for the WBS Element A-1, I have a value for WBS Element A-1 as 37976.

But when I look for costs on WBS Element A-1 in CJI3 report there is a value of 1174 for WBS Element A-1.

I am not able to figure out why there is a difference in the WBS Value in S_ALR_87013558 report and CJI3 report.

Hope I was able to convey my problem. For any clarifications please reply to the thread.

Any help at the earliest is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I think there is not a 'standar way' for everybody to exclude settlement costs. In my case I am settled to an AuC then in the Ref Transaction I can exclude the ones that ar AUAK.

Normally the settlement postings are negative, check these negative postings and try to look for a column you can filter them,

Regards,

Sara

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Thank you for your reply. Can you please quote some filters which exclude settlement items in CJI3 report.

Thanks & Regards

Sagar

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

S_ALR_87013558 report don't take in account for example settlement information, could you check this in CJI3 and exclude settlement information .

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actual Costs feild

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in that report which field you are referring.

assigned/

committed/

actual/

rem.ord.plan