cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit Center copying same for both sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Hi I am stuck up in a issue. I have a contract with two line items with two different Material codes and has to be dispatched from two different plants. Both material codes have different profit centers.

I am creating two Sales orders against two line items with reference to the contract.

The problem I am facing is the Profit center is copying the same for both the material codes even though it has got different profit center assigned in the material master.

Please guide me anyone if it is some copy control issue or anything else. this is a production issue.

Thanks & Regards,

AK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an option to use FI substitution rule (OBBH t-code) wherein you can do coding to assign different profit centers depending upon the multiple options which you will see at BKPF/BSEG level.

Check if this helps you to come close to your requirement.

Regards,

Hrishi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think, standard SAP will act like this. In normal cases, be it a header or item level data, when you are creating a document referencing another document, system copies all the data from the preceding document. So ensure that no user exit is implemented for that scenario.

G. Lakshmipathi