cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code QS61

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a virtual plant and I have created all the Charecteristics and classess to that Virtual plant. Now I have to do the charecteristic assignment to a material in my pressent active plant. So how to copy all the charecteristics of virtual plant to the present active plant. Presently I have around 130 charecters in the virtual plant. So how to copy all these to the material in my Active plant

Waiting for quick response.

Regard's,

Uday.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Uday,

1) No need to copy all MIC because you can use this all in new plant also. No issue for that.

OR

2) Use BDC or LSMw for copy MIC from one plant to another.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandipsinh,

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't understand your point 1) No need to copy all MIC because you can use this all in new plant also. No issue for that.

Do you mean to say that I shouldn't copy all the MIC's and only which are necessary to be copied..??

In my case I have a class created as for example "XXXX" and for which there are around 50 charecters created and assigned.

If I go to QS61 transaction and see I can see all the 50 charecters assigned and plant is Virtual plant. I want to know how are all these assigned..?? Is that through LSMW or BDC as you mentioned..??

If so then I have around 300 FG's so for all the FG's my client must have used LSMW to upload to QS61..??

Regard's,

Uday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Uday,

1) My first point is related for some other criteria (Not for you)

2) Yes, you can use LSMW or BDC for fast upload the data.

-sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandipsinh,

Thanks for your reply. I understood the problem now.

My Thread is answered.

Regard's,

Uday.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

QS61 is for creating material sepc which is client level data and not plant level. If you are talking about MIC's although it is created for a plant you can use the same MIC across all the Plants. Can you please be specific on what you want.

Regards,

Smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

More over if you want to copy all the mic's from one plant to other you can download all the mics using tcode qs28 and use LSMW to load to the new plant.

Regards,

Smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smruthi,

Thanks for your response.

Yes. I am talking about the MIC's which are created at the plant level. In my case these are created for a virtual plant and I need to copy to the material in my Active plant. So what is the T-code to copy these MIC's..?? One of my collegue suggested about QS61 t-code..Is that not the correct..??

Please explain

Regard's,

Uday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No QS61 is for material specification not for MIC. You can either do one lsmw to upload the data or create each MIC through qs21 using the template as the virtual plant MIC (manual process but all the details will be copied).

Regards,

Smruti