cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to change the horizon period from months to weeks or days . At present my customer credit management horizon period setup is in months .

If i have to change the settings in info structure S066 from months to weeks or days.

Now by doing this what will be the impact on existing Credit management setup.

1)How the changes will impact the documents created and credit master data.

2) what are the programs to be run for updating required once info structure is changed.

Regards

Sri

Edited by: sujan ch on Mar 7, 2012 4:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change it at the following:

SPRO -> Logistic - General -> Logistic Information System (LIS) -> Logic Datawaerhouse -> Updating -> Updating Control -> Activate Update

Select Sales and Distribution and change the option you want.

1. There will be no impact on the normal credit process configured.

2. Theres no need to run any program, the update is automatically if you have performed the correct customizing at:

SPRO -> Logistic - General -> Logistic Information System (LIS) -> Logic Datawaerhouse -> Updating ->Updating Definitions.

Regards,

Gilberto Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gilberto Li

Thank you for the important information

so the existing orders , deliveryu2019s and billing documents will be considered as before with the change i.e changing the period from moths to weeks or days. In the Credit master (FD32 ) the credit value posted till present day will be updated accordingly ?

What is the best time for doing this changes ...should the system to be down for this change.

Regards

Sri

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am doubtful, that you can change the settings in t.code OMO1. What is the need for changing? read the documentation at http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/LOLIS/LOLIS_KOMPONENTEN%20DES%20LIS.pdf Per this documentation the prerequisite for changing the period unit is that no actual data has been written

to the information structure. This means you may loose the data already in the structure. Check any OSS note is available on this or sent a message to SAP for details.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The documents already created in the past won't be updated in the new period definition. Only the new documents created with the new customization (transported) will be updated through the option you selected (monthly, weekly, daily).

Regards,

Gilberto Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to omo1 and select s066 and u can change