Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner search with company code

sasikanth_reddy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While creating contract i need to select the BP with respect to company code..

Can you please suggest how to list the BP with search of company code in a contract.

Thanks in Advancve

Regards

Sasikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

You can get the BP, Contract & Company code fields data combination in Table : V_RECNCND. You may find more entries for one combination because of the language. Please retrict by language EN.

Regards

VVR            

sasikanth_reddy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi VVR,

Thank you for your reply.

I want to serach BP company code wise while creating contract in partner Tab.

Thanks

Sasikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

I don't think you can get the option. Because Business Partner funtionality has couple of scenarios likem manager, payer, agent, etc.,. BP will not always connected to the Cutomer/Vendor master. You can get the company code relation only with the Customer/Vendor master link. Top of all you never create the BP at company code level (even the BP number range is not at company code level).

Regards

VVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sasi,

I was not able to search a direct link for this. However, as we had implemented synchronised BP creation from cutmore or vendor to BP using tcodes FLBPC1/FLBPD1, we had played on the logic of vendor/customer master co. code.

Since customer/vendor no. is always equal to BP number, we created a new search help for BP, listing vendor/customers in company code and restricting values only available in table BUT100 table for respective roles i.e. TR0602/TR0600.

I know this is not a foolproof way but worked well for me..

Regards

Rohit

sasikanth_reddy3
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Rohit,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Thanks

Sasikanth.