cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail using sub workflow for MDG Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have created a sub workflow to trigger e-mail notification without disturbing the standard workflow template WS60800086.

My scenario is to trigger workflow as soon as a new CR is created for ' Create Material '.

I updated decision tables accordingly with mail step into Non-User table by specifying a service name and into Single value table as well.But the workflow is not getting to the next step after the mail is triggered.

Note : This approval process is working fine without mail step.

Can someone suggest me any step I'm missing out.

My sub workflow contains two steps "Send Mail" and "End Workflow".

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below link might be helpful. I followed this email notification procedure for supplier workflow and it worked.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c059adc5-65f7-2e10-36ab-81eb43f53...

For material there can be mistake in brfplus decision tables. You can check for the mistake using the 'test' functionality in workflow or you can check with the workflow log and see where you are stuck.

Regards

Goutham Kanithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

Thank you for the reply.

I have used the same document, but there is a slight change in the requirement.In my procedure notification has to be sent in the first step as soon as CR is created,I have made changes in decision tables accordingly.Rest everything I have followed the document.

In the workflow log,the mail step status is showing as "completed".But the step before it is "Sub-workflow processed" has a status "In progress" and it is not changing to "completed".

Please suggest me whether I need to make any other changes apart from those mentioned above.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Even i am stuck in this workflow email.

can you help.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3392023

Raised above thread for the same.

Thanks a lot!

-Shaila.