cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading group not found in the Inbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

The loading groups are found missing at item level in the inbound delivery. Though the loading group is exising in the article Master record . Why is the loading group missing for an article in the inbound delivery.

Am i missing something in the delivery

Help please.

Regards.

Sumi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you creating inbound delivery manually or through some custom program.It should populate the field in Inbound delivery.

Check is there any user exit is removing the program while creting the inbound delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar/SAP Gurus,

The inbound deliveries in our system is created through idocs.

I could not find any User changes for the article loading group in the delivery.

What to do then.

Regards

Sumi

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you create manual inbound delivery through VL31N transaction are you able to see loading group in Inbound delivery ?.

If yes then there must be in idoc loading group field is not populating in Idoc.If you see any inbound delivery which is created by idoc and it has loading group then compare the idoc with the current one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sridhar,

The loading group is definitely missing in the idoc and that is why it is not showing in inbound delivery..

But why is it missing.Any idea in this area.

Regards.

Sumi

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems the field not mapped in Idoc.If the data sending by vendor then ask him why he is not sending this data.Check your inbound delivery function module also why it is not populating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar,

How can i check inbound delivery function module. Dnt have much idea .

Help please.

Regards.

Sumi

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check whether the Idoc where it is comming from for e.g Vendor sending this info through EDI ..etc.

If he sends through EDI check with EDI team why the transportation group is not appearing in Idoc.

Or easy way with the help of Apap person you can debug the Idoc and you can find the root cause.

To debug the Idoc use WE19 transaction .