Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWA - Logs and Traces Not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am unable to view the logs and Traces , When I am accessing it through NWA

for example http:
<server>:<port>\nwa ...... In Monitoring --> Logs and Traces --> when I select Default Trace , Its asks me for the setting up the data source , We select the data source and click on Apply . But the view still persists. On the server level, We can see the trace files. But on the NWA I am unable to.

Can share some thoughts on this as for the reason and the resolution for the same . So that I can view the traces in NWA.

Regards,

Ronniee.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ronniee

When you login to the NWA and trying to access the Default trace log file.

Monitoring --> Logs and Traces > Select Show as "Predefined View" and other drop down select Default Trace etc.

You can also check Login to http://<host>:<port>/irj/portal with administrator rights and then change the URL "irj/portal" to "irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.runtime.admin.logviewer.default"

Hope it will helps

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun ,

Thanks for your reply , When I go to NWA and select Predefined View and default trace . It still asks me for selecting the data source.

As well as we I view the through the Log Viewer URL provided earlier , I have to go to each and every file for checking the error occoured . Is there any way for me to check the latest details ?

Regards,

Ronniee.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ronniee

It will come like that way. If you do not want to show then collapse the tray (Right side Rectange box)

Once you open the Default Trance > Click on "Open Search" and here you can search with any options.

OR you can directly access with URL /irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.runtime.admin.logviewer.default it will only work if you login and then change the url as metioned above. You can search with FIRST Search option, it will check the all the available logs. You can metion "last day(s)" for searching latest result log.

Hope it will helps

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs , Points rewarded

Answers (0)