cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario that i am containing two file upload UI elements.when i enter the doc to it in the browser.both the file which i uploaded is not visible after i upload it.But it is loaded in the internel table.

Pls help.

Karthik.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because of browser restrictions, on which Web Dynpro ABAP has no effect, clicking on a FileUpload UI element may cause the previously specified file path , name , and type to disappear.

To display the files create a node with file type,name,size and contents.Bound this node to the TABLE UI element.The table will display all the files you are uploading with file type,size and name.

Edited by: ushamasani on Mar 7, 2012 12:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya.file path is invisible in the browser.It is visible in the itab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For file upload UI immediately after you read the data by some button action, there is a round trip to server

and the data is stored in the attribute bound to data property of file upload UI and the path will be made empty.

Follow the link to get more info:

link : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/b3/be7941601b1d09e10000000a155106/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean to say that the file path is invisible after you upload it to internal table?