Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in JDBC Sender channel

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In PROD environment i am facing roll back issue while Sender JDBC channel reading data from Data base.

Error during commit or rollback of database transaction: 'com.sap.aii.af.service.util.transaction.api.TxManagerException: Unable to commit transaction: The transaction has been rolled back: com.sap.engine.services.ts.transaction.TxRollbackException'.

how can i resolve the issue.

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this note as well

Note 1322292 - TxRollbackException: Messages in Sender Channels are skipped

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for every one

Table is not locked from sender system and also for testing from PI QUAL i have given the smae details of Prod Data base with out updating the status then sender JDBC channel is picking the payload .

But for the same is not happening with PROD Server it is giving Error during commit or rollback of database transaction.

Note 1322292 is showing for Seeburger Adopter

I am not able to trace where the problem is please suggest me any refresh i have to do .

Regards

Praveen

Edited by: Maareddy Praveen Reddy on Mar 7, 2012 10:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you say it is not caused by the syntax update stament so you have checked the same in QAS env.

However, it seems to be caused by integrity data.

Could you try the same stament in productiion system? With rollback if you want only to test it....

Regards,

Carme

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi carme,

In PROD also same statement is there.also i have transpoted the particular scenario ID objects from QUAL to PROD.

but no luck still it is showing the same error.

In NWA Java log overview in ALERT JAVA it is showing as below

Module Exception 'com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: senderChannel 'b82c9c0d986339a3a106d15229e3590e': Catching exception calling messaging system' found, cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id e7c93922-c980-43a9-3235-88e2074a0568(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00169819) violated

Regards

Praveen

Edited by: Maareddy Praveen Reddy on Mar 7, 2012 10:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Do a cache refresh, and check the cache status of the channel.

Regards,

Pranav

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

After Full cache of the system also no luck .

I asked the database guys to change the status from 0 to 1 of data base now channel is behaving in strange way showing as processing successfully it is picking one single record again and again .

I removed the actual table name and given XYZ as table name it showing as table does not exist but same message ID is generating with same record and these messages are not reaching to MONI.

I opened the message ID in Audit log error messages is showing as

Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id e7c93922-c980-43a9-3235-88e2074a0568(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00169819) violated .

Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id e7c93922-c980-43a9-3235-88e2074a0568(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00169819) violated

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id e7c93922-c980-43a9-3235-88e2074a0568(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00169819) violated

I feel that this data some where picking internally in PI only posting again and again

Please throw some light on the issue.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To prevent this issue in future , see note 1363044 Guid does not generate unique IDs

To solve actual missfunction, you must recreate the communication channel .

Regards,

Carme

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Carme,

The issue i am facing is in PROD environment recreate in the channel means i have to delete the channel and recreate please explain in breif.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Praveen,

I must rectify... view o note 1361305 - File sender adapter generates duplicate message IDs.

We have had the same issue with jdbc channels and with both notes the problem doesn't appear again.

Regards,

Carme.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen

As you can see in note and due to a bug message id is badly re-generated.

This issue can appear in file or jdbc adapters.

You must appy the note to prevent future issues.

In my case, to recover the functionality quickly , I have created a copy of sender cc and redirect sender agreement to the new communication channel . You must do that in Integration Builder.

Regards,

Carme.

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Carme your solution has solved my problem

Regards

Praveen

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find below details from sap help if it helps you.

Database Auto-Commit-Enabled (No Transaction Handling)

Set the indicator if you want to deactivate the logical unit of work, which the JDBC adapter requires to guarantee that the data in the database is consistent.

This option is required for JDBC drivers that do not support transactions. To avoid data inconsistencies in the database when the isolation level is lowered, ensure that multiple database transactions cannot access the database simultaneously.

Do not set this indicator if the JDBC driver supports transactions, that is, if a corresponding error message is not displayed in normal operation.

link [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7e/5df96381ec72468a00815dd80f8b63/content.htm]

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Can you confirm from the sender system that table is not Locked ?

Cheers

Agasthuri

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think it is Data base issue .

Did your channel able to pull the messages from Data base or before perfroming select only this error coming?

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Raj,

This interface is working fine till yesterday from morning onwards i am facing the issue.Message ID is generating and erros description is showing as database rollback transaction

Regards

Praveen