Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

how to configar payment terms

We want payment term

90% against proforma and remaining 10% after submission of original invoice along with taxes and duties extra as applicable

In

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question