cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sum of quantities > &< larger than total quantity : RZ20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please advise if anyone has encountered the error E06-411 while SC created and its costs are distributed on Quantity basis and the follow-on document e.g. Purchase order is created but not replicated in ECC . It gets stuck in RZ20 with an error of Sum of quantities > 14< larger than total quantity. I have checked ome7 (ecc its okay partial and delivery quantity 1 and 2 mentioned) ,there is no error appears while SC or PO created even no dump no slg1 available.

Adding into this , here I can see another problem, the quantity is also not correct in error message for example if SC is raised with Quantity 10 EA and distributed on Quantity basis like 6EA goes to CC1 and 4 EA goes to CC2 , the error quantity is calculated wrongly itu2019s showing 14 (10+4 ).

We have ECS scenario running on SRM4.0 and ECC6.0 Ehp5.0.

Appreciate if you please suggest me .

Regards,

Lalit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if note 1611286 is valid for you?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil for your reply. This note 1611286 is not valid as per symptoms . I observed that if the cost is distributed on Quantity basis in SC and order is created than only the error e06-411 appears . For % and Value distribution is fine.

Even I tried to implement 1108139 but doest work as well.

Any advice ?

Cheers,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please reply me ????????

why this error 06-411 ( Sum of quantities > &< larger than total quantity ) appears???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please take a look at below thread:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply .

I have also tried this note (1108139 - SRM ), it's not working unfortunately.

It seems something is changed in back end which changed the quantity derived from SRM document .

Any other finding ,please let me know ?????

Regards,

Lalit