cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI_SDK_TEAM_MAIL_DET - BOR object SENDER could not be generated for proc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have implemented a VAR Service Desk on a Solution Manager 7.0 SPS 27 according to the SAP EGI documentation (expert guided implementation). Everything works perfectly, appart from one aspect.

I have configured e-mail notification for the support team (when the e-mail is created) as described in :

Note 1512895 - Support team determination + e-mail notific. to support team.

The problem is that I recieve the error "BOR object SENDER could not be generated for processing" in SLG1, when I look at the execution of AI_SDK_TEAM_MAIL_DET.

I have taken a look into the note 1563586, however in my case the S_OC_SEND authorization object in the role called ZVAR_SUPPDESK_PROCESS (copied and generated from VAR_SUPPDESK_PROCESS) has * for both of the fields (COM_MODE , NUMBER).

I haven't managed to find any reason why this is happening, my business partners (BP) all have email adreses, including the support team (organization in BP, for PPOMA_CRM).

Can someone help me in solving this issue ? At the moment, my consultants are not being notified via mail when new messages arive (and this should be the case).

Maybe someone hase some other method to sending an email notification when messages are created, as I see it, it doesn't look like there is a standard solution for this (everybody adapts PPF to their infrastructure and requirements).

Thank you,

Best regards,

Alin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check this note

[1568371 - Solution Manager: error "BOR object SENDER could not be generated for processing" |https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F64653D3030312669765F7361706E6F7465735F6E756D6265723D3135363833373126]

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

Thank you for this link. It doesn't describe my situation (my key users use the Incident Management workcenter via web and the user in BCOS_CUST is not used when the message is created), however, it was useful in another way.

When a message is created in the Incident Management Workcenter (see VAR Service Desk docu) the user which is used for the PPF processing is the message creator (key user, S00*) and in my case, he was the one whitout the authorization object S_OC_SEND .

So I adapted the REFUSER that is assigned to key-users and now everything is running smoothly. My support team gets an email when a new mesage is created.

In case I was not clear for others that run into this post, please let me know.

Best regards,

Alin