cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete order due to Qty difference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a order that is stuck in u201Cincomplete bucketu201D. Order has 2 line items.

Line item1 has qty=23. We shipped qty=23.

Line item2 has qty=99. We only shipped qty=30. Therefore, the order IS NOT complete due to line item2. We DO NOT want to ship the difference in qty (cust does not want it).

Goal = I would like to close this order and bill only qty=30. However, because of incompleteness procedure it will not allow me to close the order.

Questions-- How can I modify/change the qty on the order line item=2? Or complete this order? So, we can invoice. I would like to get this order out of this limbo state. Delivery is already created and processed for Line Item 1 and partially for Line item2.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Victor

Edited by: Victor Dhagat on Mar 7, 2012 1:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simply, in item2 either

- maintain reason for rejection. To do so, VA02 - Overview Screen - Choose Reason for Rejection tab - Item2. Maintain the rejection reasons.

or

- manually change the quantities from 99 to 30.

And save the sales order.

This will lead the sales order to complete status.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Line Item2 is greyed out. It does not allow me to change the qty. Would you have any other suggestions? Could it be because delivery has taken place?

Thank you,

Victor

Edited by: Victor Dhagat on Mar 7, 2012 5:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just set a rejection reason as Jyoti said:

" - maintain reason for rejection. To do so, VA02 - Overview Screen - Choose Reason for Rejection tab - Item2. Maintain the rejection reasons. "

Answers (0)