cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan 7.1 Configuration:Basic Configuration -Step 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I completed the upgradation of SolMan 7.1 with SPS04 and did the System preperation and Basic Configuration.(txn:solman_setup)

In the Basic Configuration at the step #2 - Specify User & Connectivity Data I'm still seeing the yellow simbol(Activity Warnings), but within this step all the sub steps( 2.1 to 2.5) are in Green mode.

Do you guys know how to remove this yellow symbol on the step#2?

Thanks,

Allam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please follow the sap note

[Note 1498701 - Yelow status for Create Users when a local BW system is set|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1498701] to fix this

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this note appplicable to SolMan 7.1? This note has the date 11/16/2010.

I tried implementing it -snote, it is inconsistent.

if this is for information only - I already have created/registered the users SMD_BI_RFC and SAPSUPPORT for BW system.

Do you mean that I should deregister/delete them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm thinking this is a bug in SolMan 7.1 for Basic Configuration at Step #2. Because all of them under step#2 are green but on the main tab it shows up the yellow thing. There is nothing to update or re-execute.

Anybody has the 'yellow caution symbol'(Activity Warning) on the tab?

Note: Actually there will be two types of yellow caution signals.. one is for the re-execute and another one for Activity Warning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think this is a bug. becasue I had similar isssue in my SOLMAN 7.1 SP03.

All the subtasks are green but main tab is yellow.

But it should not impact anything I guess. Till time I am living with this. :).

Regards,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny.

Just wanted to check if this is a bug or really missing out something and also wanna see all green.

Thanks,

Shai All