cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate WDR application inSAP GUI - Trigger PAI from Webdynpro applicatn.

former_member491305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings everyone,

I have placed a webdynpro application in SAP GUI screen using CL_GUI_WDR_VIEWER under custome control..This WD application is to provide auto fill option for one of the field in SAP GUI.Now i want to tigger an PAI event with ENTER Function code when we actually press enter button on WD application screen.I want to understand how to trigger PAI event from WD ABAP application.

Following is the some of the code which i have used..

DATA: wdr_html_viewer TYPE REF TO cl_gui_wdr_viewer,

wdp_html_container TYPE REF TO cl_gui_custom_container.

IF container_name IS INITIAL.

CREATE OBJECT wdp_html_container

EXPORTING

container_name = 'HTML'.

ELSE.

CREATE OBJECT wdp_html_container

EXPORTING

container_name = container_name.

ENDIF.

CREATE OBJECT wdr_html_viewer

EXPORTING

parent = wdp_html_container.

Thanks,

Vignesh

Edited by: Vigneswaran S on Mar 7, 2012 2:02 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You should note that the SAPGUI/WDA integration which was delivered early on is no longer supported or recommended by SAP. You really should not use CL_GUI_WDR_VIEWER at all.

The recommended approach for any combination of SAPGUI and WDA is the NetWeaver Business Client. Even in that situation you can't directly have events from WDA to SAPGUI since the technologies are so different. With NWBC 3.5 and NetWeaver 7.03 you can have WDA<->WDA eventing and SAPGUI->WDA events (Side Panel CHIP eventing).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can only call a WDA inside a HTML viewer, But its not possible to trigger ABAP events from actions

performed in webdynpro application.So i dont think its possible.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vigneswaran S

I never tried this scenario, but pls check your self.

Once you place webdynpro in module pool using custom control ui element, if you click on button, did you get button properties ?( like push button ), if we can get it then you can use function code for that button.

Am not sure can we create onenter action for input field or not in this scenario . if you can create it, try calling some function code, so that PAI event you can write logic using OKCODE concept.

Regards

Srinivas