cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two envelopes bidding shows questions with weights and scores?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I want to know about two envelopes bidding (specially for the technical envelope) if this envelope includes the questions with weight and scores setted at the rfx??? Our client need to evaluate the technical rfx response including questions with weights and scores before opening the price rfx response. Is this possible with two envelopes and cfolder??

Thanks for your answers

Liam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your answers, any similar experience? Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Liam,

any similar experience?

Yes! We had very much similar experience.But in our case, all questions were related to technical part only.

It will not be possible to view answers to questionnaires before price bid opening. We met the requirement, via custom development report, which gives a comparative statement of feedback from bidders for each of the questions... We did a validation that, this report can be viewed only after successful Tech Bid Opening, and only for the submitted Responses.

You can get all details using BBP_BID_GETDETAIL & BBP_QUOT_GETDETAIL.

Hope this will help you!

Ganapathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

As my knowledge goes there is no provision / Config by which you can have separate set of questions at Technical evaluation and then for Price evaluation .

Possible way you can achieve this

1. When you create RFX in RFX Information tab >> Questions sub area ...

Here you can ask for Technical questions

2. Keeping Word format Questionnaire in cFolder which you expect to be answered by bidder

3. Try to tweak Pre-qualification Questionnaire feature and ask Technical questions in PQQ ...

But it will involve manual discipline .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Liam,

It should be possible irrespective of single and two envelope bidding. You can set questions at header level or item level and assign weightage to it based on your need.

But, I am not sure how you will segregate the questionnaire for technical level and price level. Probably, you need to handle it manually.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan