Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B1if - Web Service with Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Guys.

If anyone can help me thank you.

I did all the configuration in B1if to use the option of Inbound "Web Service Call", I created a windows form project in Visual Basic in Visual Studio 2010 and added the reference of the WSDL that I have begotten in my B1if, but when performing the same occurs error "Server error" at the time of "response", does anyone have idea what could be??

Since I thank you,

Marcos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bastian_schaefer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you define your Scenario Package in B1if, did you enter a specific Authentication value?

If nothing is added B1if's default for receiving WebServiceCalls is basic authentication, this means external Webservice Request needs provide the B1if user and password.

You could explicitly change the Authentication to "No Authentication" and retry it.

A good UI based tool for testing Webservices is e.g. SOAPUI: just import the WSDL and start the request.

Best regards

Bastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am still getting the same error.

I have tested the scenarios before and its working on our server but when I deployed to our clienet server it gives me server error with B1Auth and No Auths, Basic Auths just give me 401 Unaut....

I need to use B1Auth in my scenario package as tested on our server. Bothing changed I can access the wsdl from my local but when I debug I get Server error with no inner exception....

Please assist...

Kind Regards,

Brenden Draper

bastian_schaefer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brenden,

if you use the WSDL created by your B1i test system and import it into another B1i server, please be aware that the end service points maybe different and need to be adjusted.

http://localhost:8080/B1iXcellerator/exec/soap/vP.0010000111.in_WCSX/com.sap.b1i.vplatform.runtime/I...

In the example above, the SLD number "0010000111" is used for inbound. If this number with Type W.Any does not exist in your target B1i system you will definitively get an inbound error.

Please check.

Best regards

Bastian

P.S.: Maybe it's the best if you first import the scenario and after that create a new XSD/WSDL exactly fitting to your B1i server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bastian,

Thanks for the feedback...

I created a new W.AnySystem and it solved my server error but I have another issue now...

Capture.JPG

Please assist...

Kindest Regards,

Brenden Draper

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bastian,

Solved this by removing the 's' in the http(s) URL of my web service.

IT works now...

Thanks for the feedback...

Kind Regards,

Brenden Draper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I would like to know if you could solve this issue. I'm getting the same error.

Thanks

former_member217514
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Make sure your Scenario is activated

2. Make sure you are sending to the correct IP address (internal IP or external IP).

2. In the Integration solution for SAP Business One, check the Monitoring -> Message Log

- Find your Triggering object (Scenario)

- You can run the debug for your scenario to see the path of your message.