cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. /SAPAPO/ATP_BOP117 - Item xx/xx/xx is locked by another Proces

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am trying to confirm the old schedules with the current date in Back order processing in /SAPAPO/BOPI,

I am getting the Message no. /SAPAPO/ATP_BOP117 ?

"Item salesorderNo./Line item No./Schedule line No. is locked by another process"

The order in R/3 is not updated with confirm quantity.

There is no queues in sysfails in inbound queue in SAP R/3

I checked the BOP monitoring and found one BOp run is in active state with status 'U'. It is not allowing to delete this run. I hope this is the one which is locking.

How to clear this to proceed further?

Regards

Soundar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Soundar,

You can use report /SAPAPO/BOP_CHECK_STATUS. Note 1559076 can help to avoid future issues hopefully.

BR/Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tim,

Thank you for your support. Even after the execution of the report I am getting the same message.

Soundar

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soundar,

Are you able to see the BOP run related job in SM37?

If you are getting stuck only due to the running process and interested in killing it, then you could try to identify the job number, and then kill the process "with core" in SM50. (Or if you have multiple servers in APO, then you need to go to the processes of relevant server from SM50, and then kill the process with core).

Subsequently you could repeat the job that was running for BOP (or use BOPI if BOP re-run is no longer relevant). That should take care of relevant updations in Sales Orders.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pawan,

This is not a backgound Job Back order confirmation is done manually

Soundar

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soundar,

Did you already try the report /sapapo/bop_delete with the selection for status as U?

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thank you, I tried to delete the same using the report. It is giving a warining that the deletion of run with status "U" may lead to incsisency. So I didi not delete the same.

Is there any other way to resolve,

Thanks

Soundar

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soundar,

As your BOP is anyway 3 days old now, give a relevant date selection (so that current "update" processes are not touched) and status U, and delete the old run which is causing you issues. You are only getting a warning, and it's ok to run the report for old BOP runs.

Thanks - Pawan