cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP6 Java install on Linux

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, I have completed the installation of the ABAP engine for ERP 6.0 EHP6. I am looking for the CD number for the Java installtion. Previously Java and ABAP installs were being done on samd data carrier, in this case, I can not locate it.

What I need is, JAVA Netweaver 7 EHP3 CD number.

Regards

Kourosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Kourosh,

You can search the DVD number for the product that you want at SAP Software Download Center via

Link: [http://service.sap.com/swdc] -> Search for Software Downloads

Cheers,

Ivy

martin_juen2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

EhP 6 is in ramp up at the moment. i think you are not able to download the nw 7.03 as java if you are not in the ramp up program..

regards, martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks for your reply, the problem is the netweaver 7 EHP3 installation master is not giving me the Java central instance installation option. I have the CD 51042263_8.

I have installed erp 6 EHP6 ABAP stack. I need to install the Netweaver 7 EHP3 Java stack and I donot have the Java installation option:

I am a ramp up client and have access to software but the menue is not there, I am not talking about netwevaer 7.30, I am talking about Netweaver 7 EHP3.

Regards

Edited by: kourosh Ghouchkhani on Mar 7, 2012 9:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kourosh,

>> What I need is, JAVA Netweaver 7 EHP3 CD number.

Did you want to say SAP NETWEAVER 7.3 DVD set? Because ;SAP Netweaver 7.0 EHP3 is still in the ramp-up phase.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik