cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Installation help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We would like to install GRC 10.0 firsttime in new machine, I need some hlep from you guys

I collected some documents from sdn + google + service.sap.com but I would like to know sequence what is guide good for install steps

Q1. In new hardware do I have to install ECC6 first before I install GRC / AC / PC / RM ?

Q2. What is the best guide I should follow to installation steps ?

Q3. What is hardware requirenment such as RAM and HDD space ?

Q4. How long it will take to install complete procedure including post installation steps + configuration ?

Q5. Do I have to security setup, as a SAP basis admin. or our security team will setup ?

Q6. Do I have to install portal first or GRC first ?

Please guide me

Thanks a lot

Angeline

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find below the answers

Q1. In new hardware do I have to install ECC6 first before I install GRC / AC / PC / RM ?

For GRC 10 you will have to install SAP Netweaver 7 with EHp2 with SP06 /optional is java stack

Q2. What is the best guide I should follow to installation steps ?

best guide will be in service.sap.com/instguides

Look of SAP GRC 10

Q3. What is hardware requirenment such as RAM and HDD space ?

Guide will give you this, min req will be 4 GB RAM for standalone

Q4. How long it will take to install complete procedure including post installation steps + configuration ?

Installation should be based on the system config and for a new system 2 days should be fine and Config will depend on you

Q5. Do I have to security setup, as a SAP basis admin. or our security team will setup ?

Please refer to the master guide and other config guides in the link in Q2

Q6. Do I have to install portal first or GRC first ?

Portal is optional for GRC 10, it is all based on your requirement.

Thanks

Jaianandh V

Answers (0)