cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation to change document status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to implement a document workflow. A certain user group (asigned to a certain authorisation) is allowed to change the status of a document to "in progress" (this is our own status value). Another group is allowed to assign the status "RELEASED". Is there any authorisation object or standard role that I can use to set up this process?

Thanks for your answers.

Best regards,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have just started to introduce Solution Manager. Currently we are focussing on the solution documentation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer. Our users are working with transaction SOLAR01. Isn't there a way to set up the autghorisation in such a way that the status change is done in transaction SOLAR01. Only certain users are allowed to change the status of the document.

Best regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Please chekc my Blog:

Solman - Set Up Automatic Confirmation / Changing User Status of Messages using report: AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE_2

in case of charn:

1459839: CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT: no update on CRMD_ORDER worklist

Utility to Change the Status of Solution Manager Change Request Documents

You can use program CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT to manually set the next status for a Change Document or Change Request in CHaRM, assuming you have documents that are in an inconsistent state and you cannot change them.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c049fc67-e131-2e10-c991-de6fdee91...

Also this pdf file saved in CHARM folder of my Home share

Thanks

regards,

Vikram