Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

formula in pricing procedure

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hellp people,

I would like to ask you to help me with formula in pricing procedure. I created new condition type YPRE and put it into the pricing procedure. And what I need:

I am creating document type G2 with reference to F2 invoice. On item level I would like to use reference quantity and calculated price. So the condition record YPRE should looks like:

12 EUR for 100 t (12 EUR will be calculated, 100 t is a reference quantity in field KOMP-MGAME.

When I take a look in pricing procedure in sales order on item level, I can see these fields when I put values manually:

KOMV-KBETR should be 12

RV61A-KOEIN should be EUR

KOMV-KPEIN should be 100

KOMV-KMEIN should be t

It is possible to add these values manually in pricing procedure but I need it via formula. Could you please tell me what should be the formula and where it should be placed in pricing procedure?

Best regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

In tcode V/06 you must set how this condition behaves. For instance, in V/06 in the field calculat.type set 'G' for formula. In manual entries set the priority of manual entries. After in V/08 set the VOFM formula. In V/08 you have other tools (eg: flag for manual). See also SAP Note 22808 - Transferring formulas. Other suggestion, use a manual condition as statistical and take these inputs to solve your formula. See SAP Note 877829 - Rounding for tax conditions as a complex sample to solve a legal requirement in Argentina.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (0)