cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1INCERT for TDS Section 195

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error like "No data selected for printing" for TDS section 195. But it is working for rest other TDS sections. In my case system date, posting date, certificate data are all same. Both internal and external challan numbers are updated (i checked this using J1INMIS). I am using a tax code with postin indicator "3" as we have to treat TDS amount as expense @ our side.

No idea what could be the issue here. Tried all the options. Anybody has any clue on this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked if the documents for this section 195 have their section codes updated?

If there is no section code present, certificate printing would be a problem.

Please use posting INDICATOR 2. THis provides the grossing up functionality for foreign vendors.

The business need to use this indicatior for foreign vendors is

because in case of foreign vendors the tax is deducted and also borne

as cost by the deductor. This is not passed on to the foreign vendor.

Also,if this doesnt help, check your conigurations once again.

You can ask your abaper to debug the program and check which condition is not satisfying.

Regards,

Anushya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anushya,

Business Place and Section code are updated properly. i can do J1INCHLN and J1INBANK for sec 195. I have to use posting indication 3 only as we get invoice in net (excluding TDS amount). No idea what could be the error as certificate generation for other section codes works perfectly except for sec 195. Tried debugging as well. Let me debug the program once again.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please go ahead and debug and check. Also please check if you have all the legal change notes in place.

You would be aware that from now certificates can be taken directly frm NSDL right?

Regards,

Anushya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anushya,

My issue got resolved. After debugging the program several times, i found out that certification generation fails if we use posting method "3" (Offsetting entry to G/L account). Posting Indicator "3" fills the field "WT_OPOWTPD" with value "X". J1INCERT does not pick any items with value "X". As suggested by you, we have to use posting indicator "2". Then system generates TDS certificate. Posting Indicators "1" and "2" does not fill value "X" in the field WT_OPOWTPD.

Thanks for your suggestion (Rewarding Points for sure).

Kind Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Great to know your issue is resolved and thanks for the clarity on it.

Regards,

Anushya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls check SAP Note 962858 but its already applied in programme of Transaction code J1INCHLN. Refer to OSS note 885213 , otherwise u can use t.code: J1INMIS for doing all the above 3 activities in a single screen. Internal challan payment for all section codes (ex:194c,193h,194j etc., for all sections) by using t.code: J1INCHLN or External challan updation( call as bank challan updation) - T.code : j1inbank and Certificate Printing : j1incert.

Regards

Sridhar