cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email takes several hours before it is available fore sending in SCOT

JMorozowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have scot setup correctly and I have a job scheduled to run every 5 minutes. The problem is that it seems like it takes any email I am trying to send several hours before it is available in SCOT and then it is sent out. So the job in SCOT IS working to send the email, it just seems to be delayed in getting to SCOT to be sent. I have checked several logs, but can't seem to find any information about this. Are there any SCOT specific logs that I can look at?

-Jon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

From where emails are getting generated before coming to SCOT? is it from batch job or any other Tcode.

Check source of it and check logs accordingly

Regards,

JMorozowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It is from several differetn sources, actually. One is from a batch job that calculates EWA data and creates the reports. The other is from Service Desk CRM WebUI. Both exhibit similar behavior. For instance, I will create an email in CRM WebUI at 3PM and it will not be sent from SCOT until 9PM even though the SCOT job is running every 5 minutes. The same applies for the EWA reports. The batch job to generate them will run at like 2PM and then the emails are not sent until after 9PM.

-Jon

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

under SCOT -> view --> jobs

Check result of job scheduled: i.e. how many completed /errors/in transit.

It may be the case when job is running at 5 minutes frequency but getting failed.

Regards,

JMorozowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, but I have already checked that. They are not appearing anywhere in SCOT until they are actually sent hours later.