Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expers,

What is setting & logic of creating delivery via Va02 & distributing this

delivery to EWM system.I wanna know what are the settings required for

The below process:

Creating Sales Order(Va01) > Creating Outbound Delivery(Va02) >

Distributed to EWM.

So what is background process executed at Tcode Va02(Delivery created & distributed to EWM system.

You reply will be higly appreciated.

Regards,

Rock

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rock,

In the SCM system master data is transmitted via CIF (central interface) and transactional data (deliveries) are transmitted via BADIs. So in order for the deliveries to be transported you need to make the necessary mapping between the two systems.

I suggest to you to check out and do the neccesary adjustments in the following path SCM SPRO - Extended Warehouse Management - Interfaces - ERP Integration - Delivery Processing. Also you should check the configuration between the two systems in SCM SPRO - Extended Warehouse Management - Interfaces - ERP Integration - General Settings - Check of ERP-EWM Configuration.

In the ERP system you should go to SPRO - Integration with Other mySAP.com Components - Extended Warehouse Management - Basic Settings for Data Transfer and Basic Settings for EWM Linkage.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apart from the above which Claudia has mentioned the delivery will only get transferred to the EWM system in case the mapping for the Plant/Sloc is done in both ERP and eWM for the corresponding EWM system

Eg

Plant SLOC WM

A S1 WM1

B S2 WM2 ( EWM managed )

in the above case only if the delivery is created for plant/Sloc A and S2 only in that case it will be distributed to EWM system.

Also only plant/Sloc comination can either be WM or eWM manged. It cannot be both.

Thanks

Sandeep Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudiu/Sanddep,

I mean how do delivery get's created by Tcode VA02 but in actual Tcode for delivery creation is VL01n.

So howthe delivery is get created by VA02 ?

Hope you got now what is my doubt.

Regards,

Rock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rock,

I get your doubt but in the same time I consider this as being a SD principle matter and so you should ask on the specialized forum thread. I suggest that you post this question on the SAP Solution ERP - Sales and Distribution (SD) General forum.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your sales order document is "complete" i.e. no incompletion logs exists for sales order, then you can call VL01N from VA02 (from VA02->Sales document-> deliver). There is no customization for this. Instead of of closing the sales order in VA02, then manually entering VL01n, and then enter input data fields in VL01n, we can directly call VL01n form VA02 or VA01.

This just as good as creating TO from VL02n. we can call LT03 from VL32N or VL02N.

Hope this helps

Regards.

Answers (0)