cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh WebDynpro Output Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to refresh the webdynpro -abap output screen(not through F5) but through rest button.

could any body tell me how to achieve this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

S0024670220
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Please follow the below method.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0018077-f0c9-2b10-87af-eb9bb4077...

Or there is another way of invalidating context nodes.

Regards,

Sakthi

former_member273655
Discoverer
0 Kudos

If you are using Sap Potal 7.3 / 7.4 with AJAX configuration, try with standard configuration.

ajoy_chakraborty
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check:

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "rest button"? If you just want a button, place the button UI element on the screen and attach an action to it. This will trigger a server side event and you can refresh whatever you want in the screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the Reset button , what i have to write the logic. so that after pressing on the reset button during execution the whole application will be get refreshed. so that no need to press F5 again.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If you want to complete re-load the application, then fire an Exit Plug with the URL of the current application.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/48/ca3351508f04e7e10000000a42189c/frameset.htm

You should ask if you really need to reload the page, however. This is often the easy way out when you should really write your initialization logic in such a way that you can re-call it from within the application and reset the application state to initial without having to navigate back to the application via the browser.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Here i am not going to previous screen.

here i have only one screnn with multi functinality.

thats why i designed one Button. and in the button i want to write some logic.

so that whil e i will click on the button the whole application will get refreshed. so that no need to press F5 also.

i need some relevant logic for this so that , i wil put in my Button in Ui screen

For this could you please provide me some appriate logic.

thanks.. in adv..

Rakshar

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I did suggest an approach - the Exit Plug.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will suggest that just write a method in which how your initial screen should look...And you can use a method called invalidate.

This method invalidates all elements of the node. This means that all elements and subnode instances are deleted. Afterwards the status of the node is as it is in its initial state. When an element or an attribute is requested again, the supply method is called, if it is available.

eg code:LO_ND_REGISTER->INVALIDATE( ).