cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am a SAP SD Consultant, and I am novice in printer setups, therefore my question could be very basic for you.

I am working on Ides system, and want to connect CutePdf writer to it.

I have tried by connecting the same and by going into NACE and by selecting V1 for sales then condition records, then BA00,

and then by double clicking to the over view screen, and in communication tab, then I have tried to define my printer which I mentioned. I have also done output determination and defined Print parameters too.

Now when I am saving the sales order, as instructed to the system, why my system is not printing the sales order upon saving ??

I have checked in SPAD, by giving my printer name - display -GO TO- spool requests- double click - getting the error "Incorrect (Error sending data) in red colour. and when I double click the message I get the following log:

SAP SPOOL ERROR LOG

Print request processing log

The host spool is reporting errors

Windows/NT error 1801 _default: "The printer name is invalid."

Errors occurred processing this print request

Error during print request output. l_rc = 1

There may be no printout

Please could you tell me what is the mistake I am doing here, why my system is not picking up the print requests from

SAP Ides to my printer which is connected to my windows ?

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

please find some additional details to majamil and mandal,s suggestions.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/42/dd174f02302cede10000000a1553f7/content.htm]

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I am agree with majamil. But, before that don't forget to set cutepdf writer as your default printer, then follow the instruction as mentioned above.

Best Regards,

Rajat Mandal

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Venkat,

SPAD:

You can configure your printer via following setting

Device Attribute

Device Type: Printer Model

Device Class: Standard Printer

Access Method:

Host Spool Access Method: G

Host Printer: __Default (with double underscore)

You can get help from following link.

[Printer Setting|http://help.sap.com/SAPHELP_NW70/helpdata/EN/26/ceea3b31aac554e10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I guess you have not maintained all the required parameters in SPAD.

Please contact your basis team to config the printer which is connected to the system.

Thanks

Jaianandh V