Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking of collective billing document & collective billing doc./online

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I got a requirement from Functional guy for Blocking of collective billing document & collective billing doc./online tabs from VF04 transaction. Through authorization concept we want to allow limited restriction to users in VF04.

Does anyone come across this kind of scenario. Is it possible to restrict through authorization process (in V_VBRK_FKA

& V_VBSK_STO combination) or any other way to block these 2 tabs from accessing by end users.

Please suggest.

Rgds,

Durga.

2 REPLIES 2

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it should be object V_VBRK_VKO and activity 19. You could get this from running trace ST01 or reading code. Buttons are visible to every user. You could hide them with enhancing standard SAP code.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the update on V_VBRK_VKO. In fact i have concentrated more on V_VBRK_FKA against billing type with Activity 19. Yes now user unable to use the above said tabs. So our purpose is user to allow to use only individual billing document which is met now with V_VBRK_VKO.

(FYI: reason for this post is for multiple billing documents users are generating single FI document by using "collective billing document & collective billing doc./online" tabs. So our aim is to generate for each individual billing document one FI document should generate.)

But one major difference between earlier and now noticed is after user processed with individual billing document now, it is not generating / proceeding to accounting document. For this again we have to go to T-code : VF02 and needs to be set the Flag for the particular billing document.

But users are not allowed to access VF02 in our company. I will set the trace during processing of individual billing document and update the same again here.

Does any one have any idea why it is not generating FI document and is there any significance for object V_VBSK_STO with group type : T (ReleaseToAccounting) ?

Please suggest.

Rgds,

Durga.