cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"sales value" in FD33

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

"sales value" in FD33 is calculated by sum of open SOs, open deliveries & open item.

In MTS scenario,the system is taking only "confirmed " qtys for "sales value" calculation.

The requirement is , system should take SO qtys & NOT "confirmed qtys" for sales value calculation.

My analysis is :

under Transfer of requirements-Block quantity confirmation in delivery blocks- Deliveries: Blocking reasons/Criteria-

the control "CONF"..... if this is deactivated, the system would allow SO Qtys, for "sales value" calculation.

Request an expert to guide on this.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Yes, if the sale order is blocked then system won't confirm the Order Qty bcoz of the delivery block (Blocking Reason activate the confirm)

If you deactivate then system will check the availability and confirm the Qty

Don't deactivate that fields bcoz it will confirm all the relevant customers even if the credit limit is exceeds

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Mar 6, 2012 1:10 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the control "CONF"..... if this is deactivated, the system would allow SO Qtys, for "sales value" calculation.

I don't think so, please read OSS Note 741980 - Open credit values with delivery block in the sales order for better understanding.

The requirement is , system should take SO qtys & NOT "confirmed qtys" for sales value calculation.

Follow the OSS note Note 751044 - Credit check with requested instead of conf. qty. Per this note, you need to use user exit. I remember some time ago, I proposed the solution in the forum with the above notes, but not sure when (don't remember at the top of my head).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

"sales value" in FD33 is calculated by sum of open SOs, open deliveries & open item.

In MTS scenario,the system is taking only "confirmed " qtys for "sales value" calculation.

My analysis is :

under Transfer of requirements-Block quantity confirmation in delivery blocks- Deliveries: Blocking reasons/Criteria-

Request an expert to guide on this.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. Your analysis is correct.

But if you deactivate the said control then system will Confirm the Stock to the Customer who has failed the Credit Check. This will un-necessarily block the stock in favour of Sales Order that are blocked for Deliveries.

You will have to discuss this with Business whether just to see the correct Open Order Value in FD33, will they want the stock to be confirmed for these Order, which has failed Credit Check & has Delivery Block?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta