cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML message failing in the SUS side for vendor replication from ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have configured MM-SUS scenarios in our environment of SRM 7.01/ECC 6 ehp 5.

We are trying to replicate the Vendor master from ECC to SUS using PI ( idoc message ZCREMAS_SUS_MM)).

The message is successully processed in the PI. It is failing in the SUS side.

The exception is as below:

An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program /1SAI/SASF5486DA19E3520591A1B (Length of "123 JALAN TIMUR" exceeds maximum length "10", specified with tt:maxLength Kernel ErrorId: ST_CONSTRAINT_MAXLENGTH) XML Bytepos.: 607 XML Path: ns0:SupplierPortalTradingPartner(1)TradingPartnerOrganization(2)Address(8)HouseNumber(6) An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program /1SAI/SASF5486DA19E3520591A1B Length of "123 JALAN TIMUR" exceeds maximum length "10", specified with tt:maxLength</SAP:Stack>

Where I can change the settings to allow the maximum length of 10?

Any input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 1510484 - SUS: Order longtext in message area displayed incorrectly

Note 1559121 - SUS: Long texts are getting broken in PCO (POR)document

Given notes are not exactly related to the problem. Let me know if notes could work for the current issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranjan,

we are having the exact same error, did you get your issue resolved yet?

Thanks,

Abdul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any valid answer to this issue?  What we did was changed the mapping for house number to not send anything.  The house number gets concatenated in STRAS or in the address so we aren't going to populate the house number but leave it blank and put the house number in the address.

Let me know if anyone else has come up with a better solution.