Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entries are not clearing from PTRV_CCC

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have reprcessed failed transaction in PRCCE and created new file in PRCCF and executed PRCC with new file created.

Still failed transaction are not cleared in table PTRV_CCC table.

Can anyone let me know the reason for this?

Regards

Shanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you create a file from PRCCE the entries are not cleared from PTRV_CCC. There is a field in the table for date out (DATE_OUT). This field will contain the date when you created the file from PRCCE.

The entries will always stay in this table.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

I found your valuable reply and have a further question, please advise:

during PRCCE, if all entries are not corrected and file is then generated with PRCCF, the DATE-OUT field is populated for not only for corrected entries but all entries.

How can we re-visit PRCCE for remaining incorrect entries to be corrected?

running PRCCE again does not show any entries.

appreciate your help

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

When you are creating a file via PRCCF, make sure you put the Accounting Run Number in the 'Selection of Settlement Run Numbers' section and this will ensure that only entries that are linked to the run number entered in PRCCF are populated with the DATE-OUT field in PTRV_CCC.

If you leave this field as blank in PRCCF then all entries are populated with DATE-OUT in PTRV_CCC and the new run number that you entered under 'Header data of the file to be created'.

Hope this helps.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

First of all, thank you for responding.

I did try this out and checked every step and figured out how it works.

The DATE_OUT gets filled only when you run PRCC after correction and PRCCF.

The output file at PRCCF  not only has corrected entries but it contains all entries.

This file being used at next step with PRCC, ALL entries in this file are populated with Date_Out.

However, what you said about Header data of the file is spot on. We need to put a unique settlement run number again so that new error log with this number is created.

Regards

Avinash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Is there any way to get information regarding who created file from PRCCF for a specific run.

thanks

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any one on this.

Error is 'tc cluster is locked for personnel number', after logged out by employee I created new file in PRCCF.

But not clearing the entries from table PTRV_CCC.

Regards

Shanu