cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No alert in the EEM alert inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the alerts for the scripts running in EEM and many of them are having a red rating but i am not able to get the alerts in the unified alert inbox in solman 7.1.

I have cheked the check box of auto notification in the the alerting step of the setup and I am getting the other alerts like in system monitoring but not for EEM.

How can i get the alerts for EEM in the alert inbox.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below Wiki:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EEM/EEMEnhancement

Thanks

Regards

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

thanks for the reply. The link is good but its more about the triggering of SMS and emails.

I want the basic first the alerts that showed be triggered in the Alert inbox. I am not getting that.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am facing exactly same problem for Solman version 7.1 with SP8.

please let me know how you resolved this issue

thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am facing exactly same problem for Solman version 7.1 with SP8.

please let me know how you resolved this issue

thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are not receiving the EEM Alerts then please check the configuration: More ifnroamtion can be

found at the following link:

1. Log on to SAP Service Marketplace using the Web address

http://service.sap.com

2. > Short Link RKT-Solman

3. > SAP Solution Manager 7.1

4. > Technical Operations

5. > Technical Monitoring

-> Work with End-user Experience Reporting Application

-> Setup End-user Experience Monitoring, Reporting and Alerting

Regards,

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have mentioned you see the alerts for EEM in the alert inbox for

the script SapGuiScript (this is the script raising always the

performance threshold) and you are just missing the auto notification email?

In step 6 Alerting Configuration you have enabled it and you added a recipient with its email

field filled. Can you provide the datails of mail setup? I presume it the same as for the other monitoring Alerts?

Thanks and Regards,

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Roland,

I have not mentioned that I am getting any alert of EEM. I am saying that I have done the alert configuration in the setup so automatic alerts should be triggered but they arent. and I mentioned that I am getting the "System monitoring alert" which are different from EEM just to say that the other configurations are OK and the Alert Inbox is working.

My question is very much clear that I am not getting the alerts for EEM in the alert inbox when actually some alerts should have been triggered by now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am nt sure, this is valid for your solman version,

Any way please do check the release restrictions stated here, any of the conditions matching ( specially conditions stated in SV-SMG-MON )

[release restrictions|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1480419]

if that doesnt fit, make sure you have done the notification properly as stated by the 1st guide

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Even i am facing similar issue, Please let me know what i can do to proceed further.

thanks and regards

Sheshadri N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have mentioned you see the alerts for EEM in the alert inbox for

the script SapGuiScript (this is the script raising always the

performance threshold) and you are just missing the auto notification email?

In step 6 AlertingConfiguration you have enabled it and you added a recipient with its email

field filled. Can you provide the datails of mail setup? I presume it the same as for the other monitoring Alerts?

Thanks and Regards,

Roland