cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI dowload for windows 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to install a SAP GUI on my new computer running windows 7 HP.

I realized only option is to download all from the marketplace therefore I neeed the SAP download manager that I installed

I try to dowload the SAP gui version for java (windows 7) and for windows 7.

Everything is added correctly to my basket but then the download manager is always returinging error 400 or 403.

I believe there are not connections errors since communications is taking place.

Any idea how to solve the issue.

Thanks a lot for your support

Cheers,

Giamma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Giamma,

It is not mandatory that you should have SAP Download manager to download the GUI installable for Service Market place. After you add the file to you download basket, you can also right click and save target as.

Your S-User id should be having download access.

For using sap download manager, your companies firewall should be enabled specific to download manager, which in very few case it will be disabled for security reasons.

Let me know in case any further queries.

Thanks

Jaianandh V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jaianandh ,

thanks for you prompt aswer.

Unfortunately I cannot download with your procedure.

with explorer simply is does not work while con mozilla 3.6 download an empy fil of 0 kb.

Any other support is appreciated.

Cheers,

Giammaria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Installations and Upgrades -> A-Z Index -> G -> SAP GUI FOR JAVA -> SAP GUI FOR JAVA 7.20 -> Installation -> Dowloads

Once you have gone to the above path, you just have to click on the DVD number 50105790_5, you will get a pop up to Open File, Save File, here you select save and it will go to the download directory in your Mozilla.

Once the download is complete, it will prompt you a message about the completion in the mozilla download maanger, right click on it and select Open containing folder. It will take you to the file.

Thanks

Jaianandh V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mozilla 3.6? Try to update your browser, may this solves the problem. I use Mozilla Firefox 9 or 10 at the moment...

Regards,

Jann