cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Condition update, condition type appears several times at same sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Please, I need your help to solve a problem.

I need a same condition type (discount) appears several times in an order, as if they were cumulative conditions. Let me explain.

For example, for 100 units which are now in the warehouse apply 1 u20AC discount, and at end of month apply to 50 units which are at this moment in the warehouse 2u20AC of discount, if for example 20 units are in the warehouse from the begining, at the sales order of these, the discount must be (1 + 2) u20AC.

I.e. the same discount accumulates if the amount of the first discount has not been exhausted.

I tried to use Sales deals, using the same condition type, although used in various agreements, but as you have the same key, the system considered the same condition and can not coexist .

I highly appreciate your suggestions and help.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

create cond1 & cond2 and use it and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks AP,

Thats a good idea, but this discounts occur along the year several times, that's why we prefer to use the same condition type, else the number of conditions types should be great, and thinking in resuing them is dificult is to manage when the discounts have expired for each material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To clarify the idea, which would need is sales deal or promotions work as the rappels, so that you can create simultaneously more of one with the same keys, and the number of agreement (sales deal or propmotion) makes the difference, and can be active more than one at the same time.

Answers (0)