cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Currency in Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In a shopping cart the header currency always comes from the user attributes no matter what the item currency is . Our requirement is to have the header currency to be same as the item currency when all the items have the same currency. However in a shopping cart we can have diffeerent currencies for different items. In this scenario we want the Header currency to be same as the attribute. I feel that this enhancement can be done through DOC CHANGE BADI. However my developer is insisting that this has to be done through a webdynpro screen enhancement since this is a display isue with the currency. Has anyone come across this kind of requirement befor. Any valuable suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Pawan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surender ,

Thanks for your reply

1) When there are multiple currencies in shopping cart then the header currency should be the attribute currency.

2) As far as the PO is concerned it is getting created as per the vendor currency but we have another requirement to have it match the shopping cart currency as well. But i want to take one requirement at a time.

Regards,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pawan,

You can use the DOC_CHANGE BAdI to change the header Currency in SC. but when it comes to PO in ECS you need to do enhancements in the standard code as there are no BAdI's in SRM to do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pawan,

Well you can do it through BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, you can change the header currency.

But before doing this, could you please answer few questions

1. In case of the multiple Line items have different currencies what will be the approach? What is displayed in header currency?

2. When PO is created it takes vendor currency not SC Line item currency and the accordingly conversion rate is applied, are you retaining the SC line item currency in PO and price?