cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About account assignment group in Sales Order.

former_member533946
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am working in SD for the first time and I am facing below problem

1. Material code was created with account assignment group (MVKE-KTGRM) as blank (Sales Org 2 view)

2. Later this material was entered in Sales Order.

3. Subsequently Sales Order BOM and Production Order were made against this material.

4. We maintained account assignment group in material master after creation of Sales order but account assignment group was not updated in Sales Order.

5. Now the field is gray out or non-editable is there any way by which we can maintain account assignment group in the sales order.

6. As the field is non editable we are unable to do Invoice by VF01.

Is there any way by which we can maintain account assignment group in Sales Order??

Edited by: Deepak Kulkarni on Mar 6, 2012 2:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i am not a expert

based on my knowledge account assignment group in sale order enter , once save the document it is not modifiable,

so you can change at SE16N table level , go to SE16N , table name VBAP, and give the sale order number , give the command

&SAP_EDIT that then press enter , it allow the editing , after execute , then you enter the account assignment field ,

and also change MASS , t code give object for sale order , and select item data, ofter field ,then execute , give your sale order number , then will change

please change

former_member533946
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion it worked for me.

With the help of ABAP er we made one cahnge, instead of &SAP_EDIT we went into debugger mode by /h and

entered the variables in debug mode

gd-sapedit

gd-edit

change their values 'X'.

run the debug and then run se16n

and changed the values.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have mentioned that you have maintained the acct assignment grp in the material master after the order was created, it will not appear in the sales order item already created and it will only reflect in new orders and changes to existing orders for that material.

Proposed solution:

If it is order related billing that you are doing, then goto VA02 and delete and re-enter the item with same material and qty.

The account assignment group will appear.

If the item is delivery related and if the delivery has already been created but PGi not done, then delete the delivery and then delete the item in the sales order and re-enter the item as told above. If PGI also done, then reverse the PGI, delete the delivery and re-enter as suggestd in above scenarios.

The account assignment group will appear in the billing document document tab in item level.

Regards

Madhu

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you have a subsequent doc(delv) for sales order, the field might not be in editable mode.

But, when you create billing doc with reference to delivery.

You can manually maintain/change the Acct asgnmt grp (if there is not accounting interface generated).

If you are not able to create billing doc by using VF01, then check whether there is any billing block maintained in sales doc. If yes, then remove it.

Further you can check whether you have any issue with incompletion log. If so, then resolve.

So, when you create an invoice through VF01, you will able to maintain Acct asgnmt grp.

Regards

JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your ABAPer can help you out in this case. They can force a new value in uneditable fields.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member533946
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

thnx for the prompt responce just wanted to ask isnt it possible through SD or without ABAP ers help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What I have suggested above is in SD; and dont need to do any coding in ABAP by using user exits.

Regards

Madhu