Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Exhausted Error

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem in Production server, related to the Budget Exahusted ,

I had created a PR & PO last months and now today when i am goint to make a change in Delivery date.

Sysetm is giving Error of Budget Exhausted...

were as we had enough budget available in WBS and important thing that we are not making any changed in amount, we are just changeing the deliver date..

Pls suggest ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have budget executing this report ( this only shows information) BPFCTRA0.

It shows you, the information about budget entered, consummed, available, tolerance limits.

When you change the delivery date of a PR/PO you are changing the period in which you commit the cost, then it is needed the system deletes the old commit cost and enter the new one. It is possible you have consummed your budget in other process ( process without availability check) or the budget is in other year or the problem with the exchange rate.

I hope this can be useful,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You may change your budget profile from 'Availability control against annual budgets' to 'Availability control against

overall budgets' by setting the 'Overall' indicator to see it helpful.

Regards, Gordon

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rkp@sap,

run report S_ALR_87013558 and check weather you have any available budget against mentioned WBS or corresponding WBS of network.

Also Check tolerance limits in the Proj. : SPRO-PS-Cost-Budget-Define tolerance Limits.

If, Everything is ok, deactivate availability control(T-code CJBW) and do the posting.

Remember, Deactivating A. Control ins not std. SAP .

Regards,

Ankur

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi rkp@sap,

> run report S_ALR_87013558 and check weather you have any available budget against mentioned WBS or corresponding WBS of network.

> Also Check tolerance limits in the Proj. : SPRO-PS-Cost-Budget-Define tolerance Limits.

>

> If, Everything is ok, deactivate availability control(T-code CJBW) and do the posting.

>

> Remember, Deactivating A. Control ins not std. SAP .

>

> Regards,

> Ankur

Dear ankur.

Budget is available in same WBS, Tolerance limite is set to 100% for Error and every thing is seems ok.

we are only changing the delvery date and again saveing the PO when this error is coming..

Yes ther is option to deactivate the availablity control, but this is not solving the issue.

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is a standard system behaviour!

the delivery date determines the fiscal year for which the system creates the corresponding commitment and which is then

checked against budget by availability control.

Regards, Gordon

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

> It is a standard system behaviour!

> the delivery date determines the fiscal year for which the system creates the corresponding commitment and which is then

> checked against budget by availability control.

> Regards, Gordon

I think this is applicable , when budget Control is on Periode base or you can say Annual Budgeting,

Here it is Overall Based and still budget is available in that WBS..

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure, but might be due to exchange rate difference you are getting this error. Check if your PR,PO currency is different than your Controlling area currency.

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

It is Same for Both,

It is INR