cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU: different packaging as per export or domestic criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

we have a FG which can be for export or domestic pupose .

i will do its GR in HU managed SLOC . its not WM managed . its HU-IM sloc scenario.

the material number will be same and at the time of GR we will know whthere it will go for import or domestic .

so its packaging will change as per that.

now after GR inbound delivery will get created and auto packing will be done & GR of inbound delievryin back ground.

can we have diff HU packaing for same material ?

how can we deal with this scenario.

if i do GR in diff SLOC for domestic & export wil it help?

please guide.

regards,

satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to make two separate locations for one domestic and another for export.So that you can define packing instructions according to storage location combination.

If you please the stock in same location then it is difficult to differentiation the stock.

Suppose you are receiving the stock against PO (Import or domestic),Create ASN when vendor sends ASN ask him to send HU information ,While creting inbound delivery you pass different packing material type so that the item get packed with different material type ..So that you can identify the stock..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sridhar ,

please guide whree we can maintain packing instruction as per SLOC . i checked in POP1 & even POF1 but could not find

SLOC option.

please guide .

Regards,

satish

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yesterday I am not infron of the system.I am not able to check all complete options.I hope you can control this through include LV61P001.Check this with ABAP person.

But By configuration access sequence you can maintain Article/Vendor combination .Check the possible selections OFP6 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sridhar ,

thanks a lot , we can have Sloc as an option.

Regards,

satish

Answers (0)